Friday 17 January 2014

Yikes

202

So I didn't post yesterday, I'm terrible, I know, I had an exam which kind of took over my day and then I was knackered. I started a post on the train but my stupid phone deleted it so here we are.

My tea cleanse was a complete success. I went the whole day on nothing but tea and a "negative calorie" energy drink. Be exceed about that for a minute.

It's my 22nd birthday tomorrow and to see off my last night of being 21 I'm going on a date with a cute guy. His family are all farmers so he loves animals, especially dogs, he has a proper job and passions and he travels and he's got nice arms and he's tall and looks good in a suit. I'm not getting my hopes up but any guy who says "the drinks are on me" is a good one in my book.

Despite my tea cleanse I'm (predictably) not going to make my unrealistic little birthday goal unless I chop an arm off or something for tomorrow but that's ok, I knew it was not going to happen. I'm more interested in making my goal for Monday and I'm well on track for that. As long as dinner with my parents tomorrow isn't too extravagant I should be just fine.

Right, time for work. I'll let you know how the date goes, shall I?

No comments:

Post a Comment