Wednesday 8 January 2014

Grow

208

Controlled though last night's binge may have been I "gained" 4lbs. I know a lot of that is because, ahem, it's still in my system at the moment and water retention from the salty junk food and I drank a lot (about 1.5 litres) of water after in a twisted way of trying to feel less uncomfortable after. Today my poor distended belly needs to recover. Lots of water and mint tea to flush that complete junk out of my system. I feel so horrendous. I actually felt so sick after the shit I ate last night that I had trouble sleeping. I feel like my whole being is being forced to orbit around the sick and overfed wolf in my guts. Eurgh.

That means I have 6lbs to lose by Monday which I know sounds mad, but so much of what I'm carrying right this second is water/salt/literal crap which will hopefully be out of me by the end of the day. Hopefully. Maybe some acai pills will help me along, so to speak.

I don't regret it, to be honest, because it taught me a lesson:

Junk food really is a load of junk.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about fucking binges is that they will never be the last. I also need to lose 6lb by Monday... will it happen. SIGH! Controlled binges are the best way to do it! xo

    ReplyDelete