Sunday 12 January 2014

Patience

203

Yesterday is the proof that intermittent fasting works best for me. The summers where I really cracked my weight loss were the ones where I ate a late lunch and nothing else, so clearly that's what I need to do.

For once Aurboda didn't leave Gymir here - thank god. He irritates me so completely I'd have been seriously annoyed.

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about dinner? Gah, brain. At least I have peppermint tea.

I've been so ill this week with sickness and sneezing so hard there's blood in my snot. It's gross. I feel so gross.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your found an eating plan that works best for you! Back forever ago when I was actually losing weight, I would skip breakfast and lunch and only eat dinner- that always seemed to work best for me. I guess it all depends on when you actually get hungry and what you're schedule's like! I hope you start feeling better and get over your sickness soon (I also have bloody snot- aren't we so classy?!).

    Ah, you work retail too? *cue sarcastic voice* Lovely isn't it?! All those nice, polite, understanding customers, the great pay, the convenient hours. Isn't retail the best job you could ask for!? Haha, I work retail as well (been there for about a year) and I'm also looking another job because it's just...getting to me, and not in a good way. I wish you luck with the job hunting- better hours and more pay....that sounds really nice right about now!

    ReplyDelete