Wednesday 8 January 2014

Infuse

I spoke to one of my favourite folk this morning and told her that I want to do a tea cleanse at least once a month where I give my poor guts a break and a good wash out with plenty of mint and fruit teas (no sugar or honey, I'm not an idiot). As a reward when I manage a tea-only day (where I can have as much tea as I want) I can buy myself a little plant from the florist on my street.

I want to turn my bedroom into a real cave/haven (caven? No, sorry, forget that happened. Embarrassing.) Plants and decorative touches will help. With my job being severely stressful and wanting to kick my writing up several notches this year I need a serene space which is mine alone where I feel safe.

Also, each time I hit a milestone (which I organised recently) I can go for a beauty treatment. I have this thing I got for being local to this salon which means I get certain treatments for free. So it won't even cost me anything. But it all helps towards the efforts to become a beautiful, thin, together sort of a woman.

Also, as an extra kick up the arse, Meili is coming back next year. I want to knock his fucking socks off. As well as showing Frey what he threw away by calling her "crazy".

No comments:

Post a Comment