Tuesday 7 January 2014

Anxiety

204

I'm leaving for work in about 23 minutes and today I find out whether I'm getting fired or not. I spent all day yesterday trying to talk to employment agencies, I even went to the job centre who said they wouldn't help me unless I was signed up for JSA (job seeker's allowance). At this point I don't really know how I feel about potentially losing my job. Obviously I'm a little panicked because I have nothing in savings at all so if I'm not getting paid I can't pay rent. Which is obviously an issue.

I hate my job so much, though. Working with my roommate is a nightmare because she's possibly the laziest person I've ever met and my boss is a disgusting sexist pig.

Oh, well, there's nothing I can really do any more. I just have to turn up and see what happens.

At least I'm still losing. That's obviously pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck lady! Fuck them, fuck the job. You'll find another! Xo

    ReplyDelete