Monday 27 January 2014

Burn

202

This weight stall is pissing me off so I'm seriously shaking things up. Today I ate meat. Well, fish. And not in a guilty, dirty, secret way that I occasionally do. I cooked it and I fucking ate it and it was delicious. Like... amazing.

So I'm going to eat oven-baked or poached fish with green veggies on workout days (which should deb at least 5 days a week) then might graduate to chicken a couple of nights a week. I had thai-spiced salmon with spinach, asparagus, long-stem broccoli, boston beans and carrots. It was amazing. And only 443 cals. Which is only a little over half of what I burned in Zumba this evening.
That's right, my friends, the gym wasn't just a one-time thing. I'm going tomorrow for cycling, cross trainer and power plate. Yes. I am.

I intended to tell you more about my date but honestly I'm too tired right now. Tomorrow. Probably. Possibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment