Saturday 11 January 2014

Slop



Aurboda is in the kitchen cooking for herself and Gymir. I can hear the oil popping and sloshing around in the pan. I can smell fat cooking. It's grossing me out.

I have lost my "binge" weight, and then some. I'm on target for Monday, in fact I've already beaten it. I did eat lunch today because I was rushed off my feet at work and I don't think I'd have managed the rest of the day otherwise, but I'm not eating dinner to compensate, so that's ok. That's one good thing about Gymir being here and Aurboda still being a child and hating me - I don't want to leave my room. Depite the mould growing around my window. I'll have to fix that. Tomorrow.

I'm planning to go for a run or a long walk or something tomorrow, I don't know, I have a day off when I wasn't expecting one and on my days off I can be extremely lazy. Hm. Honestly I don't want to set myself up for failure so I'm not going to say I'll definitely exercise but I'm hereby registering my intent. If I do I can buy myself a plant. There we go.

I'd like to spend the majority of tomorrow cleaning and tidying my PIT of a bedroom. It's getting a bit gross in here to be honest. I just bought myself a beautiful new cushion (ok, it's kind of ugly but I love it) and I feel bad having it in a room that's such a horrendous state.


That's my Ylva cushion, bitches. I'm going to hug it when hunger pangs make me ache or when heartbreak wounds me. The wolf inside me in eating her way out, the wolf outside is my protector.

I also wear my wolf necklace whenever I can. I had it custom made by a little company called Little Doe (ch-ch-check it out, it's amazing) and I plan to wear it until it turns my neck completely green. I'd love a gold wolf necklace one day. Maybe at a really, really big milestone I'll splash out but for now I am poor and fat. THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

My new manager started at work today. There are obviously irritating things about her. She starts every sentence with "to be honest" even when that makes no sense in the structure of the sentence and she wants to change EVERYTHING but so far I like her. She's got a lot of energy and she's very positive and my workplace could do with a ray of fucking sunshine. I'm still looking for other jobs though, don't you fret. I refuse to be a retail bitch forever.

If I hear the giants fucking tonight I'm recording the noise and putting it on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment