Saturday 11 January 2014

Joy

202

Well this seems to be working. Isolation brings Ylva out because she devoured two lbs of fat from me yesterday, despite the 3 litres of water I drank throughout yesterday. I was afraid I'd be carrying a ton of water weight. I've just got to make sure I don't think, "Well, I did really well... I can eat shit today".  I have to combat those thoughts.

I am going to try and drink 3 litres again today (mix of tea and water and one coffee) and tonight I'll have chilli and rice. Nom.

My new manager starts today which I am not so excited about as I expect Aurboda (who spent all morning stomping about because she knew I was sleeping) will slag me off as much as she can.

I really hope I don't have to work on my birthday. That'll just be too depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment