Monday 13 January 2014

Slurp

204

I missed my target because (TMI, sorry) I didn't get to shit before my weigh in which is annoying but I'll live with it. It'll just make victory next Monday even sweeter.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed with diet coke and whiskey trying to use alcohol as medicine for my horrific sore throat. Coke gets rid of phlegm and alcohol is antiseptic, so it should help, and being ever so slightly tipsy will hopefully take the edge off the pain because, I tell you, it fucking hurts. This illness is getting pretty tiresome. Enough of this madness, body, stop mutinying against me, please.

I've been asked to write something about mental health for my old university because, obviously, I'm a glowing example of recovery (pahahahahahahahaha.) Actually, to be fair to myself, I very rarely have days where I feel like the sky is falling any more. I guess that's a sort of progress. I used to go for days at a time without leaving the house simply down to the intense feeling of dread and I haven't done that in months.

EURGH, seriously being sick is so boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment