Friday 24 January 2014

Sideways

202

Well fuck me.

I just went to the gym (yay) then came back and ate an omelet bigger than my head (boo). I think I need a food plan that I'm actually going to stick to. If I have good food in the house I'll eat good food. So, ok, here goes nothing.

At least I went to the fucking gym. In the pouring rain, I might add. It was grim out there. Ok, so it's like a 6 minute walk from my house to the gym but on my way home I stepped into an ankle-deep puddle and was freezing and soggy all the way home. Boo hoo.

I signed up for a personal training session and for a couple of classes. I know I like Zumba when the instructor has decent choreography. I'm hoping to make some friends who I can be at least mildly competitive with.

Oh, and fuck me, I have a date tomorrow. I'm going to stay with him for the weekend and I cannot promise not to fuck him if the opportunity arises because it's been fucking months and my vagina is going to shrivel up and die. We're going to hang out, drink and talk smack tomorrow evening then on Sunday we're going to go for a long walk together from Wimbledon to Richmond, so it'll at least be some exercise.

Ok, so I'm fucking freezing so I'm going to shower now and shave my legs because I look like a fucking yeti.

No comments:

Post a Comment