Thursday 9 January 2014

Blow

205

As I predicted three of the four lbs I "gained" have gone again, so that's something. In the other hand, though, I feel like complete arse. My nasty cold is getting nastier and turning into a nasty sickness bug. I kept waking in the night thinking I was going to vomit.

My food shop is arriving tonight and that means I can start cooking myself healthy dinners in the evening, and that can't be anything but good news when my entire order is made up of vegetables and spices. I inure if I have good stuff to hand I can't help but be good, right?

I might try a tea cleanse today - maybe it'll help with how truly sick I feel - but I won't beat myself up tonight if I get home and want to make something when my veggies come in. I'll make myself a stir-fry if I really want something when I get home. But right now the idea of eating only makes me feel sicker. I hate being ill.

Today is one of my last days with my horrible boss before he moves to the coast and leaves me alone forever. That makes me feel a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Ew, you got a nasty cold-thing too? It's weird how something as simple as a cold can make your whole body feel awful. I hope you get to feeling better soon! (I'm just now starting to get my sense of smell back!). A stir-fry veggie dinner sounds great right now! I love baking but when it comes to cooking, I could definitely use some practice (even my rice turns out weird!).

    ReplyDelete