Wednesday 15 January 2014

Jiggle

204

Stupid digestive system.

My sluggish guts are holding onto every ounce of food that goes into my body and it's starting to get wearing. Even on days where I behave immaculately I'm very up and down. My body just needs to get used to starvation, really. Right now it isn't and it's making it act all weird.

But yesterday I caught sight of something in the mirror.


Fucking collarbone?! Really?

I'm not nearly thin enough for it to be visible all the time but holy fucking shit tits bum cock sank COLLARBONE. Do you know when I could last see see my collarbone? I've sat and twisted and contorted my body to try and force my collarbones to appear and they haven't obliged, so this again is flipping amazing. I'm so happy. This is progress, lazy guts or no lazy guts.

I've taken some acai extract. It'll give me a horrible stomach ache but it'll get rid of all the stuff that's seeming so reluctant to leave my body.

I got my hair done yesterday and chickened out of getting a fringe (bangs, whatever) but my hairdresser said that I needed to come back every eight weeks so let's see if i'm feeling bolder next time.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment