Monday 20 January 2014

Follow

203

After this weekend I need to play catch up a little.

I had a lovely birthday and it was nice to see my parents. I'm really glad that I'm now in a place where seeing then is good and happy rather than something that makes me anxious, angry and miserable.

What did make me anxious was the dinner we had on my birthday and the lunch we had yesterday. Dinner was literally all cheese and bread and I ate like a kid who'd just escaped fat camp. It would be impressive if it weren't so gross.

Then for lunch we went for Italian food. I ordered a salad with goat cheese and balsamic onions and mixed leaves which sounded like it wouldn't be too bad but there were all these bits of bread in the salad and my mother said to me, "Don't eat the bread, darling." Which seriously pissed me off. So, stupidly, I ate the fucking bread. What kind of dumb-ass decision is that? I need to just ignore most other humans. It's the only way.

In the interests of clearing out my body, though, I'm doing a tea cleanse today. I'm allowing myself caffeine and diet coke to make it through but no solid foods. I need to get whatever's left in my system the heck out.

Time for work. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment