Sunday 3 August 2014

Spick

15.3

Since doing this whole food diary malarkey I've lost 2lbs in under a week. So hooray for that.

Today I'm going to go and get a filter and a bucket and some fish. I asked my little brother if he'd like to choose a fish for the bowl and he got so excited, bless him. We're getting on so well at the moment, I really hope it lasts. People ask me what my relationships with my brothers are like and if I'm being hone I usually have to answer that I don't have one - we went to different boarding schools at different ends of the country so it was never really possible to maintain any real friendship. Now, though, I think things are changing and it's really, really positive. It's making me really happy.

So I'm going to get three little goldfish and maybe a snail or a minnow as company, I guess it depends who I find when I go to the pet store. First things first I need to fill the bowl with water and treat it so the bacteria can start making the water safe for my new fishy friends.

I know it's sad to be this excited about fish but I think fish are awesome so... there we are.

1 comment: