Saturday 2 August 2014

Jaws

15.4

I'm keeping a food diary for my physio because I need to get myself into the best possible shape. That's the thing about being overweight; everyone's really desperate to help you get thinner. The thing is I know I'm eating differently because I need to give her an item-by-item breakdown of every single thing I eat. She's meant to be assessing the proportions of fat/protein/carbs and coming up with substitutions to make my diet healthier and to help me lose weight.

Though, actually, she's phrasing it as "fat percentage loss" and told me not to concentrate on weight loss. The thing is, after one day of keeping the food diary and not eating because I'd have to document it for someone else to see, I've actually lost a pound after months of plateau. Well, you know, whatever works.

I woke up hungry for the first time in ages which felt weirdly good.

I still feel like a total weakling which is pretty tiresome but I'm working on it, I really am. I'm even planning to go back to work next week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment