Tuesday 23 June 2015

Pins

15.10

I’m back.

I tried finding happiness elsewhere. I tried to discover the joy in my body. I tried to ignore my casing and concentrate on the contents. But I couldn’t do it.

I fell for someone, someone else’s. Their love died before we met, but I catalysed the decay. My soul tells me that he was built for me, and that I am moulded for him. We’ll call him Loki. He is mischief and disorder. Since I told him in December that I love him my heart has burned. We’ve kissed and I’ve waited and some days I am sure that if I’m good enough, if I’m patient enough, if I love him enough, he’ll come to me for good and I’ll keep him like a promise.

But finding something to love in my body hasn’t worked. When he touches me I recoil. I guess he thinks that I don’t want him to touch me, but that’s only because I feel so flabby. I like his hands, so why would I let him lose them in my flesh? My whole carcass is like quicksand.

I found four dresses.

They don’t fit me yet but they will.

I have to lose six inches off my bust and another six off my waist to fit them.

I will.


I need to stay away from love for just a little while. I need to send the fire to my muscles and my guts and hope the flames make a furnace there the way they have in my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there lung buddy ;) It's been a while!

    ED-head makes relationship stuff difficult, and vice versa. God knows it isn't easy. I've sworn off relationships until my head's in a better place (until I meet someone - then I'm a giddy daydreaming schoolgirl again). But I have to say that he obviously sees something in you that he cares for. He touches you because he wants to touch you. You are worth it, never doubt that.

    Take care <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete